Gardeners can conveniently test moisture and pH levels with the handy Active Air 2-Way Meter. Moisture readings register on a scale of 0 (dry) to 10 (moist). pH readings between pH 0 (acidic) and pH 10 (basic) are represented. Light readings range from 0 (low light) to 2000 (very strong light). The durable, easy-to-read tester is suitable for indoors or out and needs no batteries to operate. Remove from soil and clean prongs after each use to ensure the moisture meter stays in top performance shape.
Stay connected to your crop 24/7. Monitor, data log, and remotely view pH, conductivity and temperature readings.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect is not only a constant indicator of the desired levels of pH, conductivity and temperature of your nutrient solution, it also data logs these critical parameters to your computer for you.
It does not stop there. You can access the data via the cloud from a remote mobile device or computer to check these critical parameters are hitting the mark for crop success.
Just one Bluelab Connect Stick is required to receive wireless data from one or more Guardian Monitor Connects. For remote or cloud access, the computer you’re already data logging to will need permanent internet access.
• Data logging capability (ONE Bluelab Connect Stick is required, sold separately)
• Free Bluelab Connect Software available online
• View data and current status remotely via Google Docs (A computer with permanent internet access is
• Plant-safe green LEDs
• Large easy to read displays
• No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
• Simple push button pH calibration
• Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
• Flashing high and low alarms
• Greater tolerance to RF / electronic interference provided
• Water resistant design
• International power supply
• Replaceable double junction pH probe
• Adjustable display brightness
• Non-volatile memory
• Compatible with Bluelab Connect Stick and Bluelab Connect Range Extender
A handy pack with everything you need to get going and keep growing!
The Bluelab Grower’s Toolbox combines the essential tools you need to easily manage your crop by measuring the pH, conductivity (ppm) and temperature of the nutrient solution.
Learn the hydroponics basics with the Grow Book, so you can get going…
And keep growing with the ultimate handy team, the Bluelab pH Pen and Bluelab ppm Pen. These clever little pens make it easy to measure the nutrient uptake (pH), the amount of food available (ppm) and the solution temperature, so you can create the best nutrient environment for your plants’ growth.
The Bluelab Probe Care Kit makes maintenance easy to maximize the life and accuracy of the pens probes.
With these tools and essentials in one value added pack, The Grower’s Toolbox is a complete simple crop management system that helps you get it right, from the start.
General Hydroponics pH Test Kits make pH testing easy. Simply fill a test tube halfway with nutrient, add a few drops of pH Test Indicator and observe the coloration of the liquid in the test vial. Many experienced growers prefer our pH Test Kit to expensive electronic meters because of its reliability and ease of use, which are important factors when the health of a valuable crop is at stake. Use 3 drops per 5mL of solution.
The Primo TDS tester provides a fast and dependable way to measure the Total Dissolved Solids in your water samples. It is ideally suited for the rigorous demands of water quality professionals, who will appreciate the practicality of Primos easy-to-read LCD when demonstrating the before and after results of conditioning and filtration systems. Temperature is compensated automatically to ensure the readings are consistent to the standard or reference temperature.
Operating and routine maintenance has never been easier. Primo TDS uses a single button at the top of the meter. Press it once and the meter is powered and ready for use. Press and hold the button for a few seconds and Primo automatically enters calibration mode. Simply open a sachet of the calibration solution, dip the probe and within seconds the meter recognizes the calibration solution and calibrates itself Maximum battery life is managed by Primos power microprocessor, which automatically turns it of after 5 minutes.
Measures conductivity and temperature. Selectable units for conductivity and temperature. Backlit LCD display with low battery warning. Successful calibration indicator and calibration is optional. Fully waterproof. Auto off function and hold reading function. Automatic temperature compensation. Loop handle for easy dipping and hanging.
- Units EC, 500ppm, 700ppm, C, F.
- Range 0.0-10.0 EC, 0-5000ppm, 0-7000ppm and 32C-122 F.
- Resolution 0.1 EC, 10ppm 500ppm, 10ppm 700ppm and 1 C1 F.
- Accuracy 25C 0.1 EC 2.77 EC, 50ppm 500ppm 1385ppm, 70ppm 700ppm 1940ppm and 1 C 2 F.
- Battery type 1 x AAA alkaline.
- 1 year Bluelab guarantee.
- Measures pH and temperature.
- Selectable units for C amp F.
- Backlit LCD display.
- Double junction probe not replaceable.
- Successful calibration indicator.
- Hold reading function and low battery warning.
- Fully waterproof with auto off function.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Range 0.0 14.0 pH050 C32122 F.
- Resolution 0.1 pH1 C1 F.
- Accuracy 25C 0.1 pH.
- Battery type 1 x AAA alkaline.
- Loop handle for easy dipping and hanging.
- 1 year Bluelab Guarantee.
In just one glance it measures all three critical parameters for successful growth pH, conductivity and temperature.
- Adjustable brightness display.
- Large easy to read, Plant Safe green LED displays.
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature.
- Simple push button pH calibration system.
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature.
- Silent alarm for both high and low settings.
- Settings retained when power lost nonvolatile memory.
- Temperature compensation.
- An international power supply.
- Water resistant design.
- 2 year warranty 6 months on probe.
- Light weight and portable
- Measures pH, Nutrient and Temperature
- Three display options for nutrient EC, CF, ppm 500 scale
- Two display options for temperature C or F
- Three calibration points, 4, 7 and 10 pH
- Temperature at a push of a button
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Auto turn off function
- Large 13mm 12 digital display for easy reading
- Supplied with quality probes and pH calibration solutions
- Low battery indicator
- Long life 3 AAA batteries
- 5 year Bluelab Guarantee 6 mo for pH probe
The Bluelab Carry Case provides a custom fit so you can use and read your Bluelab Meter right from the carry case.
A firm outer casing offers impact reduction for your Meter. There are two pockets in the top of the case especially made for meter probes. The internal strap is a tidy way to tuck away the probe cables.
Removable and adjustable straps provide even more comfort and convenience. The strap can be hung on the wall or used over your shoulder, keeping the Meter safe and dry in the carry case so only the probes go into the nutrient container. In between use, we recommend placing dry probes into the pockets. Simply zip the Carry Case to close it, then tuck away safely for storage or transport.
The Bluelab Carry Case is ideal for use with the following Bluelab Meters
- Bluelab Combo Meter
- Bluelab pH Meter
- Bluelab Soil pH Meter
- Bluelab pH and ppm Pens
- Firm outer casing offers impact reduction for Meter
- Two custom pockets to insert Bluelab Probes
- Internal strap to tuck probe cables away tidily
- Net pocket for Meter to sit in amp shoulder strap to hold in place
- Strong nylon strap length can be easily adjusted
- 3x D hooks at top of outer case for hanging
- 2x zips to close case
- Note The Bluelab Carry Case does not come with a Meter.
This clever soil pH pen will help you manage the success of soil grown crops. The soil pH pen provides a pH and temperature reading of soils and media, so you know that the right nutrients will be made available to your plants. It will also measure solutions too.
At the cost of just a few rolls of litmus paper, you can have the industry’s best pocket-size pH tester. The Checker supplies you with fast and accurate readings from 0.00 to 14.00 pH with a resolution of 0.01 pH. This compact tester features a large easy-to-read LCD and a simple to perform 2-point calibration. The pH electrode of the Checker can be replaced simply unscrew the electrode from the meter body and screw on a new one. The Checker is fast, accurate, lightweight and with 3000 hours of battery life, you dont have to worry about frequent battery replacement. Testing pH has never been easier